A large Specialty Medical Office is seeking to add a full-time, Direct Hire/Permanent Clinical Medical Assistant / CMA to it's health care team. * NEW GRADS ARE ADVISED TO APPLY.
* Contingent to Permanent, Full-time. Includes HEALTH CARE BENEFITS.
* Clinical Medical Assistant / CMA Days, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Forty (40) hour work week.
* A minimum of One (1) year of work experience as a Clinical Medical Assistant / CMA is mandatory. High school diploma or equivalent.
* Clinical Medical Assistant / CMA :
* Obtain patient assessments and scribe into EMR system.
* Have a working knowledge of medical terms and how they relate to the anatomy of the body.
* Prepare patients emotionally and physically for examination.
* Be able to prepare a patient's chart and have a working knowledge of the legal do's and don'ts' in charting patient information.
* Interview patient and record information in the patient's chart.
* Perform asepsis procedures in applying bandage and tape to minor wounds.
* Measure vital signs such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, height and record the results.
* Prepare treatment rooms for examination of patient.
* Inventory and order medical supplies and materials.
* Have a working knowledge of OSHA Rules and Regulations concerning Universal Precautions. Be able to perform proper procedures to protect against transmitting or contracting diseases.
* Be aware of Patient's Right's, HIPAA , HAZCOM procedures, and National Patient Safety goals (JCAHO).
* Assist in the application, adjustment & removal of casts.
CALL for more INFORMATION. (315) 451-8585
ALL INFORMATION IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.