A Medical Practice is seeking a full-time Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN to add to its clinical office staff.* COMPENSATION is $15.50 per hour to $17.00 per hour for Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN * WORK SCHEDULE for the Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN is Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Forty (40) hours per week.
* LICENSE, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE required of the Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN is high school diploma or equivalent. Current LPN license. CPR.
* JOB TYPE is Contingent to Permanent/Retained Employee, Full-time.* Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN JOB DESCRIPTION:
* Phlebotomy experience (160 or more human draws) not required but is a plus.
* Have a working knowledge of medical terms and how they relate to the anatomy of the body.
* Prepare patients emotionally and physically for examination.
* Be able to prepare a patient's chart and have a working knowledge of the legal do's and dont's in charting patient information.
* Interview patient and record information in the patient's chart.
* Have a working knowledge of phone triage.
** Perform asepsis procedures in applying bandage and tape to minor wounds.
* Measure vital signs such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, height and record the results.
* Prepare treatment rooms for examination of patient.
* Assist in the application, adjustment & removal of casts.
* Inventory and order medical supplies and materials.
* Have a working knowledge of OSHA Rules and Regulations concerning Universal Precautions. Be able to perform proper procedures to protect against transmitting or contracting diseases.
* Be aware of Patient's Right's, HIPAA , HAZCOM procedures, and National Patient Safety goals (JCAHO).
* Clean and sterilize equipment and instruments.
CALL for more INFORMATION. (315) 451-8585
ALL INFORMATION IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.