We're seeking a Laboratory Manager to work at the state-of-the-art acute care hospital inpatient laboratory. Lab Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Laboratory Director (Pathologist) in planning, organizing and directing the overall operation of the Laboratory Department.
- Oversight of the performance of clinical, histologic and cytologic testing performed in the laboratory to obtain data for use in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
- Ensuring that services are of the best quality, are cost contained and are carried out in an expeditious manner.
- Serves as Quality Systems Manager for the Laboratory, maintaining performance improvement activities within the department and participating in CQI activities.
- Assuring all laboratory activities are performed in accordance with Federal, State and local regulatory laws, standards and protocols.
The right candidate will enjoy a very competitive salary and outstanding benefits. For more information, please call Piotr Machon .