Medical Administrative Assistant / MAA to add to its clerical team.
* COMPENSATION is $31,200.00 to start with a full benefits package.
* Medical Administrative Assistant / MAA WORK SCHEDULE is Monday through Friday. Hours are 8:30am to 5pm.
* EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE required of the Medical Administrative Assistant / MAA is high school diploma or equivalent. A minimum of two (2) years of recent experience in a medical/clinical/health care setting and or education for MS and one (1) year of actual work experience. Must be proficient in performing duties as listed under job description below. Must have strong organizational skills and computer knowledge.
* Medical Administrative Assistant / MAA JOB TYPE is Temporary to Permanent (Direct Hire) Full-Time.
* JOB DESCRIPTION for the Medical Administrative Assistant / MAA
(Other duties may be assigned):
* Excellent Customer Service Skills
* Experience with medical billing, coding (CPC) not required
* Knowledge of all major insurance companies, Medicare, Medicaid, workers Comp and No Fault
* Secure insurance authorizations and referrals.
* Create and maintain all patient charts.
* Prepare daily patient schedules and prep.charts for office visits.
* Answer multiple phone lines, sort mail, check patients in and out, collect copays, update patient demographics.
* BENEFITS are available. On a temp basis Blue Cross Blue Shield is available at employee's expense. Weekly pay periods, free direct deposit, Simple IRA, up to 3% company match and immediately vested. Blue Cross Blue Shield plans are available on a permanent basis also. Personal, vacation, sick time immediately accrued on a biweekly basis.
CALL for more INFORMATION. (315) 451-8585
ALL INFORMATION IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.