is seeking a Medical Receptionist / MR with excellent patient interaction skills to staff the front desk of a busy office. We are seeking a compassionate, patient and calm individual to ensure the smooth functioning of the front office.
* COMPENSATION for the Medical Receptionist / MR is $14.50 per hour ($30,160 annually) and up to $15.50 per hour ($32,250.00 annually) based on work experience plus health and IRA benefits. (See Benefits below)
* STARTING DATE DESIRED (Approximate): Immediate
* WORK SCHEDULE (Approximate) for the Medical Receptionist / MR is a (37.5 work week) Monday through Friday DAYS, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm with a one (1) hour lunch break.betwee noon and 1:00 pm daily.
* CERTIFICATION and EDUCATION Completion of a accredited and approved Medical Receptionist / MR training program is a plus. Certification is not required but is a plus. One (1) year of work experience as a Medical Receptionist / MR is required.
* EQUIPMENT: MEDENT electronic medical records experience is a plus.
* Medical Receptionist / MR JOB DESCRIPTION (Includes clear and concise description of skills, duties, work routine and a list of all the attractive elements of the position
- Completing cash out report from previous day’s business
- Making appointment reminder calls to all patients
- Pulling charts for providers
- Filing all progress notes, lab work, etc.
- Answering phone calls and taking messages
- Verifying insurance
- Checking patients in and out at front window
- Keeping all charts and front desk information neat and accessible
- Sending out correspondences per providers’ needs
- Distributing and processing mail and faxes.
- Keeping track and ordering office supplies
- Tracking and requesting all patient insurance authorizations
BENEFITS: Blue Cross & Blue Shield Excellus
CALL for more INFORMATION. (315) 451-8585
ALL INFORMATION IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
Our services are always FREE to applicants.