is expanding services and is seeking to add a MEDICAL SECRETARY (Administrative Assistant) to it's
* COMPENSATION based on experience. NEGOTIABLE.
* STARTING DATE DESIRED (Approximate) : Immediate
* WORK SCHEDULE (Approximate) is Monday through Friday DAYS, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
* ELECTRONIC MEDICAL RECORDS and COMPUTER literate knowledge is a plus.
* EXPERIENCE required is one (1) year minimum work experience obtaining surgery authorizations in a medical/surgical office setting.
* JOB DESCRIPTION: We have two new secretarial positions opening up in late July. We'd like to start reviewing resumes and preparing for interviews.
1.) Responsible for all aspects of a physicians practice.
2.) Patient appointment surgery scheduling,
3.) Chart prep and review
4.) Patient phone calls
5.) Experience with an EMR is a plus.
6.) Possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
7.) Responsible to communicate with and for numerous providers simultaneously.
8.) Possess pleasant professional attitude.
9.) Must be a motivated self starter,
* JOB TYPE is Temporary to Permanent (Retained Employee), Full-Time.
BENEFITS: Blue Cross & Blue Shield Excellus
CALL (315) 451-8585 for more INFORMATION.
ALL INFORMATION IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.