A Private Medical Practice is seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to add to its clinical office staff in a NEWLY CREATED POSITION. Leadership experience or qualities are a plus but not required.
* COMPENSATION is $24.25 per hour to start and up to $24.85 per hour with a full benefits package.
* Registered Nurse / RN is 8:30-5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Occasional evenings and weekends may be requested.
* required is NYS RN / Registered Nurse License or application. Current CPR. A minimum of three (3) years of experience as a RN / REGISTERED NURSE is required in a clinical, medical or health care setting.
* Registered Nurse / RN is Full-time
* Registered Nurse / RN :
(Other duties maybe assigned):
* The RN position requires 20% CLERICAL WORK and 80% CLINICAL.
* Evaluate, plan, and administer nursing care to patients.
* RN will administer injections/immunizations/inoculations to patients.
* Phone in prescriptions, new & refills.
* Perform telephone triage.
* The RN will provide prescribed medication and treatment.
* Assist in performing diagnostic tests, analyze results, operate medical machinery, administer treatment and medications, and help with patient follow-up.
* Monitor and record patient condition and notify provider when appropriate.
* The RN will advise & provide support to patients family members.
* Record patients medical histories and symptoms in patients medical records.
Have a working knowledge of OSHA Rules and Regulations concerning Universal Precautions. Be able to perform proper procedures to protect against transmitting or contracting diseases.
* Be aware of Patient's Rights, HIPAA, HAZCOM Procedures, and National Patient Safety Goals.
* May be requested to provide consultation to Licensed Practical Nurses and Clinical Medical Assistants.
CALL for more INFORMATION. (315) 451-8585
ALL INFORMATION IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.