A Specialty Medical Office is seeking a permanent-direct hire,
Registered Nurse / RN to add to its clinical office staff in a NEWLY CREATED POSITION. Leadership experience or qualities are a plus but not required.
* $50,000.00 per year and up to $66,500.00*
Registered Nurse / RN is 8:30-5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Occasional evenings and weekends may be requested.
* required of the
Registered Nurse / RN is NYS License or application. Current CPR. A minimum of three (3) years of experience as a REGISTERED NURSE is required. *
Registered Nurse / RN is Full-time.*
Registered Nurse / RN: (Other duties maybe assigned):
* The position requires 20% CLERICAL WORK and 80% CLINICAL.
* Evaluate, plan, and administer nursing care to patients.
* Administer injections/immunizations/inoculations to patients.
* Phone in prescriptions, new & refills.
* Perform telephone triage.
* Perform patient assessments and record into electronic medical records system
* Provide prescribed medication and treatment.
* Assist in performing diagnostic tests, analyze results, operate medical machinery, administer treatment and medications, and help with patient follow-up.
* Monitor and record patient condition and notify provider when appropriate.
* Advise & provide support to patients and family members.
* Record patients medical histories and symptoms in patients medical records.
* Have a working knowledge of OSHA Rules and Regulations concerning Universal Precautions. Be able to perform proper procedures to protect against transmitting or contracting diseases.
* Be aware of Patient's Rights, HIPAA, HAZCOM Procedures, and National Patient Safety Goals.* May be requested to provide consultation to Licensed Practical Nurses and Clinical Medical Assistants.
CALL for more INFORMATION.
ALL INFORMATION IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.